Образец резюме бухгалтера на английском.
12345 Street Name Ave. • Springfield, MI 22222 • (777) 777-7777 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Well-qualified and result-oriented Banking Professional with over 8 years of successful experience in positions of increasing responsibility and duties. Top-performer with track record of consistently meeting of exceeding sales goals and customer expectation. Skilled at education customers on banking products and recommending best options that meet their short-term and long term needs. Team player with polished communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, presentations, and rapport building.
WALKER'S BANK, Springfield, MI 2009-Present
Assistant Banking Center Manager at 3rd largest financial services firm in U.S. with $1.2 trillion in assets and operations, in more than 50 countries.
- Manage sales of bank products, new business, operations, customer service, and teller activities at tier one banking center and work with regulatory compliance, internal policies and procedures.
- Supervise hiring, training, staffing, and coaching of 5 customers service representatives and 7 personal bankers; lead team of 7 bankers and oversee monthly sales figures to determine if goals were met.
- Play instrumental role with branch always meeting every sales category each year.
- Help branch rank among top-4 banks in district during internal checking account contests each year.
FIRST MICHIGAN BANK, Chicago, IL 2001-2009
Personal Senior Bank at largest bank in Michigan.
- Generated new business through presentation of bank products to customers and follow-up.
- Provided loan counseling to clients, reviewed overdrafts for branch, and created investment portfolio.
- Prepared month-end reports for managers and helped identify and resolve any problems that occurred.
- Trained new employees and played key role during several banking conversions and operational help.
- Ranked among top-15 bankers at bank; sold 4 to 5 products on average during each client meeting.
- Selected by management to be licensed to sell annuities; ranked as top Annuity Seller at bank.
- Won several branch contests consistently as top Sales Person or referrer to business partners.
WESTERN FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, Chicago, IL 1998-2001
Bank Teller at savings and loan bank.
Michigan University, Springfield, MI
25 credits in Business
The American Institute of Banking Courses
Accounting, History of Banking, Speech Presentations, Management-Employee Relations
Fluent in Greek
Microsoft Word, Lotus Notes, PC Literate
Download sample resume of accountant in Word (*.doc)