Образец резюме студента на английском.
12345 Street Name Ave. • Richmond, VA 22222 • (777) 777-7777 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hands-on and diverse experience and accomplishments in management, sales, and financial support – Oversaw operations that included staff supervision and training, cash control, marketing and promotion, and customer relations.
- Accomplished professional with proven track record of success – Consistently archived sales targets and led company in revenues generated; ensured high levels of customer service to ensure satisfaction.
- Motivated and focused multi-tasked – Maintained high standards of staff and clients to achieve goals in team-oriented environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Facilitated ongoing communications by conveying objectives clearly and effectively.
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Candidate for Bachelor of Science Degree in International Relations, June 2006
RICHMOND SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Class Treasurer – Maintained detailed financial records, organized fundraisers, and coordinated key class events
Department Manager (01/06-Present)
- Oversaw operations for department generating daily sales of $ 5.000.
- Responsible for promotions, merchandising, and staff supervision and training.
- Ensured store coverage through detailed scheduling.
- Assisted with financial functions, including cash control and balancing and preparing daily deposits of $ 5,000 to $ 10,000.
Warehouse Manager (11/05-12/05)
- Coordinated warehouse functions during high-volume holiday season.
- Maintained organization and cleanliness of facility.
- Processed merchandise and maintained stock levels for high-end merchandise.
Lead Price Audit Coordinator (10/05-11/05)
- Supported store-wide price changes, scoring 100% on pricing section of audit.
- Issued weekly advertisement, unadvertised sales, and price change audits.
- Ensured adherence to signage standards.
Sales Associate (08/05-10/05)
- Promoted sales of fitness equipment.
- Consistently increased revenues throughout tenure and led district in sales.
- Developed and maintained positive relationship with customers.
Bartender/Manager (01/04-05/05) BOURBON ST. PUB
- Directed various operations, including financial and customer service functions.
- Identified staffing need and scheduled employees to ensure coverage.
- Partnered with vendors to ensure proper planning of popular products.
Microsoft Office, AC/400, Adobe Photoshop
Download sample resume of graduate school admissions in Word (*.doc)