Образец врача на английском.
66841st Street NW – Washington, DC 20001 301-555-1212 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated, multilingual Physician with a stellar academic background, including a full scholarship through undergraduate and medical school. Currently seeking a University assistant professorship in diagnostic and interventional radiology. Backgrounds includes continuing work as the co-investigator for a Cybertech, Inc. Protocol. Fluent in English, Arabic, and French. Willing to relocate.
- Diagnostic Radiology (Board Certified), American Board of Radiology, June 2002
- Diplomate B, United States Medical Licensing Examination, 1998
- Diplomate B, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, 1994
- Medicine and Surgey, the State of Maryland, Issued 2002
- Medicine and Surgey, the State of Delaware, Issued 2000
CAPITOL CITY HOSPITAL
NORTH WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Washington, DC July 2002 - Present
Fellow, Interventional Radiology
- Perform procedures in vascular and percutaneous interventions that include uterine artery embolisation, varicose vein embolisation, and stent grafts.
- Work with the teaching staff; make daily rounds in patient care.
MEDICAL COLLEGE, Boston, Massachusetts July 1999 - July 2002
Chief Resident/Resident, Diagnostic Radiology (Second, Third, & Fourth Year)
- Elected Chief Resident with service from January-December 2001; instructed junior residents in medical procedures.
Studied and participated in:
- Pediatric Radiology – 3 months;
- BreastImaging with mammography, ultrasound, stereotactic biopsy, and MRI - 3 months;
- General and obstetrical ultrasound - 5 months;
- Chest imaging - 6 months;
- Gastrointestinal imagining -5 months;
- Abdominal imaging with advanced training in body MRI - 4months;
- Musculoskeletal imaging, including extensive training in Musculoskeletal MRI - 4months;
- Interventional Radiology – 3 months;
- Nuclear medicine – 6 months;
- Cardia MRI – 1 month;
- AFIP, including – 6 weeks – anatomy with a pathology correlation at the armed Institute of Pathology in Baltimore, Maryland.